Today's DailyOM

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've been tagged, won an award omg, and challenged wahh!!

Wow .. where do I start lmao!! Good morning for starters hehe!! I got to get better at updating this blog but I don't have to much to put on it .. I should find something interesting to start posting here huh!! Anyways .. on to the other stuff ..

I got challenged!!!

So I got onto my blog today and find I have been challenged by my dear friend Butter at ButterflyFlutterby Creations to use a quote and make a tag/tut .. I haven't gotten round to it yet but hopefully will do it later today *giggles*

I won an award ..


I recieved this award from Lou at
Simply Devilish Scraps Thankies Lou!!! So now I must pass it on to 7 other lucky bloggers. I will pass it on to these wonderful blogs I visit:

Butterflyflutterby Creations
Simone's Scrappy Bit Of Fun
Candys Treats
Baby Cakes Scraps
Vix PSP
Sophisticated Scraps
Wild Creationz

And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn .........

I got tagged!!!

By the lovely Sunf over at Urban Fairytales you gotta check out her blog it just rocks!!!

These are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about me:
1 I'm under 5' so I'm short lmao
2 I love cold pizza
3 I am allergic to cats
4 I was born and raised in Kenya, East Africa
5 I love a nice cold beer on a hot summer day
6 I hate housework
7 I love to swim

People I am tagging:

Butter Butterflyflutterby Creations
Lou Simply Devilish Scraps
Simone Simone's Scrappy Bit Of Fun
Cheri Wild Creationz
Missy & Yvette Misfits Scrapz
Chelle Weescotslass Creations
Joanne Lights Camera Action Scraps

1 comment:

SerinasDesignz said...

You have won a award check my blog for details http://serinasdesignz.blogspot.com/
hugs Serina xxx

Referrers