Today's DailyOM

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TCP Valentines Collaboration

Butter, Lou, Simone and myself decided to try something new, so we thought we'd all try to put together little bits to make a big massive Valentines Collab kit for you to all enjoy!! I have to say it was a first for me and butter in making our parts, and I think we did pretty well considering. Needless to say Butters contribution to it all just ROCKS! And of course Simone and Lou both went way above and beyond in the amounts they put together in their kits .. wow just stunning work ladies!! All in all it was a blast .. thank you to all the three ladies for the patience and educating that goes along with being my close friends pmsl! I know I can whine about trying new bits sometimes and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for pushing me along so I don't get left behind in the digital world pmsl!! Love ya ladies!
Anyways, so this is my contribution .. well a preview of it really:To get my part and the rest of the fabulous bits and bobs you need to head over to our collab blog HERE .. don't forget to leave some love when you download. Hope you enjoy them all as much as we enjoyed doing it for you :)

xoxox

No comments:

Referrers