Today's DailyOM

Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Tuts!!!

I have uploaded the three new tuts to my site, hope you enjoy them!!


I ♥ Fall is using a fabulous kit done by Norma of Swheat Creations. I just loved the colors in this kit and there are so many choices and ways to make a tag with this kit. Thank you Norma!



Oops is using a fabulous freebie kit done by Simone over at Scrappy Bit Of Fun. Simone's kits are always fun to use, she loads it up with tonnes of goodies you could create several tags out of the kit and they would come out looking different each time lol. Thanks Simone!!

Prince Charming is using the fabulous scrapkit made by Danielle at Dmk Designs. I had a blast using this kit, and love the results of it so I had to tut it. Thank you for the beautiful kit Danielle!

Hope you enjoy the tutorials!!

Hugs

Serina xoxox

No comments:

Referrers