Today's DailyOM

Friday, August 22, 2008

OO I got awards!!

Trusted Friend Award

From two of my fabby wonderful friends, Sunf at Urban Fairytales and Simone at Scrappy Bit of Fun

So to the rules of the award:
Pass this on to 4 of your most trusted friends blogs, then post on their blogs to let them know about the reward.
Here are my four trusted friends:
4. Sunf http://urbanfairytalesblog.blogspot.com/
*pmsl watch the two of them come shoot me for sending it back to them but I can't help it they're my good friends and I love 'em hehee*

I love your blog award

Woot I got this one from my namesake Serina over at SerinaDesignz, thank you hun!!

1.The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...
I think I did that all right and I got all the awards covered pmsl!!
Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

No comments:

Referrers