Today's DailyOM

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ppssssst Have ya heard and seen??

So my dear friend Amanda who used to be at AMI decided to disappear on us for a bit due to personal happenings, but now she's back and in full swing!! Wow, let me tell you I've known Amanda for a long time now and she never ceases to amaze me with her creations .. so you need to keep an eye on her .. watch out for all the fabulous new stuff she's going to be bringing your way .. she has already started up a blog, done three smashing tubes which I can't wait to get my hands on I love her new style .. and for the best ever news .. she's starting up her own store to sell her stuff!! Soooooooooo .. make sure you go follow her blog .. and keep an eye on that store for all the new goodies ..

Her blog can be found here

And her store can be found here

I want to just wish Manda loads of luck on her new venture .. you know I will support you as I have over the many years I've known you .. love ya hun!!

No comments:

Referrers