Today's DailyOM

Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun Questionnaire

Thank you to Stina and Wendy for passing this my way

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?
I have been using PSP for about several years now, I can't remember exactly when I started but it was around the time that PSP 7 had come out. I have tried hard to figure out Photoshop but get lost every time I open it LMAO

2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
Wow, well I started initially wandering around the msn chatrooms, and saw they were making these fab tags, so I thought I'd give it a try, this was back in the day when it was a big thing of adding your name to these cute little animated dolls *giggles* I guess after time things evolved and tags and scrapkits came into play so I just went with the flow.

3. Who`s your fave artist? -
Oh boy! I can't honestly pick just one, I love Rac, Elias, Jose Cano, Popeye Wong, Garv, Woolcott, CEI, and many many many more.

4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer?
As everyone's tastes are subject to change my favs right now have to be Irene Alexeeva and Leilla Designs. I'm also a huge fan of Kay Miller Designs and Nitwits.

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?
I have to admit I'm not a daily blog hopper person but there are several I love to visit weekly :)

I will now pass this Questionnaire on to:

No comments:

Referrers