Today's DailyOM

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day - May 10th 2009

Well its an hour shy of May 10th which is Mothers Day for a lot of us so I wanted to just post and wish everyone a very Happy Mothers Day.  I hope you all get pampered and spoilt by all your family members the way you all deserve to be treated.

On this day I remember my mother, who sadly left us last year on May 13th 2008.  Even though she wasn't close by, and lived far across the miles and oceans, we still phoned and wished each other every mothers day.  I miss her dearly and wish she was here with us.  This next week is going to be hard for me as the anniversary of her one year death approaches on Wednesday.  May she rest in peace and I hope and pray that she is happy and peaceful in her new home.

Happy Mothers Day everyone .. remember to spoil and appreciate your mothers to as you don't know how long they will be around for, and you don't want to kick yourself when its to late to say I love you ;)

xx Serina xx

No comments:

Referrers