Today's DailyOM

Friday, October 17, 2008

2 New tuts on site

I have two new tutorials that you can find on my website Stylish Dreams.

The first one is using a ptu kit by Danielle over at DMK Designs. Its called Chocolate Mint. You can find her kits over at Berry Bliss, Creative Scraps, and Taggers Scraps. Its a beautiful kit to work with. I'm not a huge fan of green but there's just something about this kit that makes it so workable. Thank you for all the beautiful elements and papers Danielle!! Here's a preview of the tut its called Candy or Me!


The second tut is using a ptu kit called Spooky Wooky by Clarey. You can purchase her kits HERE or HERE. This was a fun kit to use, so many different elements to play with, thanks Clarey :) Preview of the tut called Spooky Hallows is below.

I hope you enjoy the tuts as much as I had fun making them :)

No comments:

Referrers