Today's DailyOM

Friday, September 26, 2008

New Tutorials!!!

I have written up 2 new tuts.

Firstly the one on my website and its called Hello Beautiful. It is written using the fabulous kit of Danielle's called Hello Beautiful.

Here's a preview of the tut:


You can find her kits over at Berry Bliss, Creative Scraps, and Tantrum Scraps (the store is being sorted so will link it when it becomes available). This kit is huge!!! Thank you for all the beautiful elements and papers Danielle!!

My second tut can be found over at the msn group and its an exclusive tut. You would have to join to see the tut. Please join if you're going to participate, we do require participation to remain a member. The group is ·×· Crafty Minxs ·×· and you can find the new tut called This Love Cuts Like A Knife HERE

Preview of the tut:

Whew I think I'm all caught up with updates lmao!! Hope you enjoy the tutorials and if you do them I would love to see them if you'd like to share .. you can email them to the HERE.

No comments:

Referrers